Wednesday, November 5, 2008

beautiful flowers







Flowers are such an integral part of interior design, from the designers guild wallpaper, cushions from publisher textiles, quirky serving bowls to the flowers decorations in this Krishna temple (they are all real and made daily including the white garlands in the back). The lotus is my personal favourite and the last pic. is my vase from this week, I love the green lotus pods as well. I think that a great and personal present would be a weekly flower allowance at a florist for a whole year.(nice idea for Christmas shoppers out there)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally agree. Designers Guild have some truly inspiring design products along with their renowned fabric collection. There shop online is:

www.designersguild.com/uk-shop-online